Due to significant growth to our Manufacturing business, we are adding several skilled members to our assembly team. If you have experience assembling complex electro-mechanical systems - and are a conscientious problem-solver with strong attention for detail – please consider a career with the world-class, employee-focused KMC Systems.
KMC Systems is a contract engineering and manufacturing company that designs and manufactures some of the most innovative and technologically advanced diagnostic systems available. Our elite customers are among the most recognized and admired medical device companies in the world. The world-class partners that KMC Systems has been attracting are the impetus of our strategic and forward-looking growth.
Here is what KMC Systems will depend on you to perform:
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler III is required to assemble, inspect and perform acceptance testing on complex electro-mechanical-optical systems. To accomplish this effectively, the Electro-Mechanical Assembler III must work independently from: engineering drawings, engineering changes, bills of material, work instructions, test procedures and production schedules. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler III is also required to fault isolate manufacturing or workmanship defects and initiate corrective action. Disassembly, fault isolation and repair of product in a repair depot at Elbit Systems of America- Merrimack or other off-site geographic location may also be required.
- Perform all required electro-mechanical or opto-mechanical assembly, alignment or calibration of subassembly or system level hardware. This activity will be accomplished in accordance with engineering drawings, schematics, work instructions and quality standards.
- May work directly with test engineering, fault isolate and repair warranty or customer-owned product in a repair depot environment using customer supplied failure reports, engineering drawings or repair manuals as a general guide.
- Set up test equipment to perform acceptance inspection to assure compliance with drawing and contractual requirements.
- Perform required acceptance testing in accordance with approved Acceptance Test Procedures or other engineering documents with Engineering assistance, if necessary.
- Perform basic diagnostics and fault isolation, as necessary.
- Implement corrective action to improve product reliability.
- May be required to use and operate electro-optical test equipment and complex tools and fixtures.
- Using a computer, assist in preparing assembly, alignment or repair work instructions.
- Identify and participate in the development of special tooling and subsequent production proof.
- Maintain accurate logs and records.
- Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Assist other employees in learning new duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing complex electro-mechanical subassemblies, major assemblies and systems.
- Must be capable of working independently from engineering drawings, schematics, performance specifications, quality standards and customer repair orders.
- Intermediate-level computer operations skills required for access to technical data or other required documents.
- May be required to wear a company-provided respirator in order to perform some job functions.