Are you an electro-mechanical professional looking for your next step with a company that values their employees? A company that offers growth potential, a great bonus program, and generous benefits? Staff Management | SMX has a great direct hire opportunity for an Electro-MechanicalTechnician at our client’s facility in Sheboygan Falls, WI.
This is a direct hire role with a nationally recognized manufacturing company. We have immediate openings for electro-mechanical professionals looking to get involved with a strong, team oriented company. We have 3rd shift available.
- Immediate eligibility for monthly bonus program
- Highly competitive wages
- $1/hr shift premium 3rd shift
- Team oriented work environment
- Excellent insurance package including health, vision, dental, and prescription drug coverage
- Apply RCM techniques to improve the performance of a variety of production equipment
- Perform maintenance of utility equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems on various production and utility equipment and apply RCA techniques to improve and eliminate future problems
- Work on projects (i.e. machining, fabrication, Capital projects and working with outside vendors)
- Help gather information to create technical equipment data for development of preventative maintenance information for SAP
- Assist with new equipment installation and/or equipment relocation
- Maintain facilities and equipment to meet Meadowside, OSHA and U.S.D.A. standards
- Be part of teams that implement ideas to improve uptime of plant equipment through equipment modifications, layout adjustments, and general machine maintenance
- Member must be highly motivated with high expectations
- Preventative maintenance of all plant equipment
- Maintain all utility areas in a neat/orderly fashion
We’re looking for:
- Industrial maintenance experience is preferred.
- Experience in ammonia refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning and steam generation (boiler), is a plus.
- Basic Electrical experience/understanding is required. (PLCs are a plus) Willingness to learn is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Basic computer skills required.