We are looking for a skilled Electromechanic!
- Inspects equipment to verify optimal operating condition and directs setup and adjustments of machines.
- Performs preventive maintenance on production equipment including, but not limited to, mixers, blenders, dust collectors, conveyors, robotic palletizers and packaging equipment.
- Performs predictive maintenance and calibrations on production equipment including, but not limited to, vibration, infrared and oil analyses.
- Run conduit and wire for power and control equipment systems. Rewire electrical panels and field device equipment per electrical blueprints and manger/supervisor direction.
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair of PLC systems.
- Maintains production equipment as directed by management.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of processes
- Installing and maintaining electrical equipment/controls, circuits, and PLC.
- Troubleshooting identifying worn parts & rebuilding machine assemblies, pumps, meters, valves, valve actuators and other equipment.
- Start up and operate production machinery and equipment.
- Respond in a timely manner to calls at the production lines.
- Participation in facility maintenance and preventive maintenance programs.
- Safe handling and use of various chemicals with strict adherence to hazardous communication and MSDS requirements.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs.
- Support and comply with GMP’s.
- Participate in TPM initiatives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned