We are an Electronic Contract Manufacturer located in Willoughby, Ohio.
Our customers are found in a variety of different industries. Our team is especially proud to be supporting our partners and customers in the Medical and Sterilization industries during these challenging times.
We’re an organization that is focused on customer service and are looking for individuals to join the team that are innovative, collaborative, performance-driven, customer-driven, and a pleasure to be around.
In particular, we are looking for team members to support our Electronic and Mechanical assembly needs. Below you’ll find a description of what is involved in this role, as well as the qualifications and experience that the ideal candidate would bring to this position. Take a look. If you think there’s a fit, please contact us!
- Perform a wide variety of electrical/mechanical product assembly operations on components, assemblies, or sub-assemblies. (i.e. soldering, wire assembly, mechanical assembly, labeling, functional testing, packaging, etc).
- Use common hand tools such as wrenches, cutters, nut drivers, crimpers, soldering irons, electrical and air-activated tools.
- Prepare assembly work to be completed by following assembly work instructions and blueprint specifications, referencing BOM as required.
- Perform in-line quality checks throughout the build process.
- Captures data, and or test results, pertaining to the build either electronically or manually.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering assembly drawings.
- Ability to read and follow assembly work instructions.
- Prior assembly experience, preferably in both electronic and mechanical assembly, including soldering and assembly production.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- High School diploma or GED.
Compensation commensurate with experience
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
Electronic / Electrical Assembler