Founded in 1975, CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable service providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.
**It's important to note that CTDI has been classified as an"Essential Business", and will remain fully functional to support our customers. CTDI hasdeveloped a work modelto keepour employees safe and productive.
CTDI is currently seekingElectronic Repair Technicians to join us in ourSouth Bend, IN facility. Our team is growing, and this is a great opportunity to continue to pave your way to a long term career within our Global organization!
If you're looking for the next step to further your career - you've found it!
Electronic Repair Technician responsibilities:
- Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs electronic circuits and components.
- Troubleshoots to the component level.
- Reads and works from schematics.
- Maintains satisfactory Quality performance levels.
- Maintain a clean, organized work station.
- Other duties as assigned
- Possess soldering and de-soldering skills.
- Knowledge of electronic circuitcomponentry and theory.
- Ability to read schematics and diagrams.
- Ability to identify electronic components.
- 2 year Technical degree or Electronics Certification preferred
- Pass a Technical Aptitude Test
- Pass a mechanical dexterity test
- Previous PCB / circuit troubleshooting experience