Stable NJ Based Specialty Electronics Manufacturing hiring due to company growth.
Tremendous Opportunity for Advancement and Career Growth.
An BSEE or ASEE or similar training-experience is strongly preferred in addition to:
- Experience working in a similar managerial/supervisory role for a Small/Medium Sized Electronics Company with heavy emphasis on production support and deadlines/time-lines surrounding Printed Circuit Board Assembly AND the wiring (and wiring harnesses) of industrial electronic systems.
- Must be Energetic and Enthusiastic: Experience Driving, Mentoring and Motivating a small team of electronics assembly/testing technicians (this is a hands on role that will require you to work side-by-side with our assembly line technicians) with heavy emphasis on Quality Control and External Customer Expectations
- Past or Current Experience working in an Electrical Engineering Role or an Electronics Assembly Technician or testing Role: must have a solid understanding of electronics internals basics (AC/DC, wire gauges, testing, power, harnesses, etc.)
- Must Be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical wiring diagrams and assembly diagrams and schematics (including power, harnesses, housings, etc.)
- Materials Planning: experience sourcing and procuring electrical components material(s) for assembly line production
- Past or Current responsibility for Electrical Components based Inventory and Inventory management: will advise/suggest improvements/changes to inventory levels based on projects and production needs
- Experience preparing production schedules: including time lines and deadlines, man hours/headcount planning, budget calculations, production analysis, inventory levels (inventory availability), make vs. buy recommendations in relation to current and upcoming projects and product-system-component production/assembly projects
- Experience working in an ISO-9000 type environment or similar environment with SOP’s and standard documentation is a plus
- Experience coordinating with (feeding information back and forth to) Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Production Floor Technicians/Assemblers and directly with customers all for the purpose of clarification of production plans, delivery performance, quality performance, projects status, synchronization of model changes.
- Experience focusing on cost savings, process efficiency and continual process improvement, process analysis is a plus
- Solid Project (assembly line production, planning, etc.) Coordination, Planning and Prioritization experience
- Training or Education: BSEE Preferred, ASEE or Electronic Technical Training is Required; Training or Experience in the areas of Electronics Manufacturing Production, Materials Planning or a similar area is strongly preferred.
- Must Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills and a high energy level
- Should have current/hands on experience with most of the following: Wiring, Board assembly, Material planning, Purchasing, Shipping and receiving, electronics manufacturing Quality Assurance/QC, Inventory, Facilities Management, Cycle Counting / Inventory, Vendor/Supplier Communications, Communication/coordination with other departments such as EE R&D, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must Have Solid MS Excel Skills; Experience with Manufacturing ERP Software Systems is preferred.
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package (Stable NJ based niche electronics manufacturing firm).
Call or Apply for More Information.