Talento Search Group has an opening for an Electronics Maintenance Technician in Memphis, Tennessee. This is a direct-hire position with a pay range of $30-35 per hour, depending on experience.
Executive maintenance electrical functions with plant equipment. Train and coach other technicians on electrical maintenance procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Program HMI's, PLC's, Servos, and other electrical systems
- Maintain electrical control software
- Perform preventive maintenance on drives, backup power systems, pneumatic tools, conveyors, motors, and other electrical systems
- Follow diagrams, sketches, blueprints, and operations manuals
- Perform root cause failure analysis
- Diagnose and repair electricalproblems
- Use PLC's for troubleshooting
- At least 3 years of electronics maintenance experience
- Strong knowledge of programmable logic controllers, electrical systems, and process control systems
- Have knowledge in programmable logic controls including PLC components, PLC programming, communication protocols, drivers, power supplies, retrofits, and system development
- Have electrical system experience including variable frequency drives, servos, DC circuits, transformers, AC circuits, DC controls, 3 phase systems, DC shunt motors, control relays, electronic switching, and power relationships
- Experience with process control systems including speed sensors, HMI's, control loop operations, data transmission, instrumentation, and transducers
- Mechanical system experience including pneumatics, valves, and hydraulics
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.