Are you a detailed oriented person who takes pride in accomplishing production excellence? Electronics equipment manufacturer is looking for a quality oriented manufacturing and assembly technician to work in our Hanover, MD production facility. The position is offered as full-time and salary commensurate with experience.
- Solder and assemble electronic hardware including antennas, coaxial cables, and RF circuits.
- Carry out associated electronics assembly tasks including kitting and assembling parts, epoxying, boxing, and packaging.
- Follow production drawings and work instructions.
- Maintain workstations, materials, and factory.
Basic Qualifications required for the job:
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Ability to solder cables and printed circuit assemblies
- Capable of learning and performing associated electronics assembly tasks including crimping, epoxying, assembling, boxing, and packaging
- Strong attention to detail, efficient performer with excellent work ethic
- Capable of following production drawings and work instructions
- Willing and able to work in a quiet environment with little supervision, but high expectations
- Willing and able to perform a variety of non-assembly tasks including cleaning workstations and the factory
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Willing and able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Must be US Citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications that would put you ahead:
- AS or Technical degree, equivalent work experience, or military technician experience
- Previous experience working with computers and Microsoft Office tools for record-keeping and documentation functions
- Familiarity with ISO9001:2015 and other quality and workmanship standards
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and circuits
- Ability to build high quality, professional products on a consistent basis
- Mechanically inclined person with steady hands