| Job Description |
Staffmark is hiring for a Direct Hire Electronics Technician position in Mooresville, NC for a great company! We have an immediate need for people to work 12 hour night shift (7pm to 7:30am, 4-on-4-off schedule)! If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $26.25 per hour
- Must be able to work 12 hour night shift on a 4-on-4-off schedule
- Must have experience with PLCs
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains any and all existing PLC units
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains any and all existing servo motors, drives and encoders
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains any and all existing robotic equipment and applications
- Discuss application requirements, layout and assembly procedures with supervisors and/or engineers
- Draws sketches to clarify details and functional criteria of electronic units
- Modifies existing PLC code, PLCs and drive systems if required and ensures the changes are saved properly
- Assembles experimental circuitry (breadboards), complete prototype models or production units as needed
- Works with other staff to install, debug, evaluate and qualify new or existing equipment installations or modifications
- Writes technical reports and develops charts, graphs and schematics to describe and illustrate system's operating characteristics
- Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years applicable work experience
- Experience with PLCs
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience writing technical reports
So why pick this position? This company offers:
- Low cost, high coverage medical benefit plan
- Company paid dental and vision benefit plans
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, free of cost
- 401K and Life Insurance plans
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
Candidates must have: an Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering, 3-5 years applicable work experience, experience with PLCs, experience with Microsoft Office products, and experience writing technical reports.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.