Growing electronic refurbishment center is in need of more workers! Our winning team is increasing production and we need more people to grow with us! We have current openings in both packaging and receiving positions. You will be loading and unloading trucks that come in with products, sorting/ labeling the different shipments, and packaging products. Daily Light computer work will be required to document your work, Anyone who does well in a fast paced environment will succeed here!
Job At A Glance:
Location: Sacramento, Ca.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Final test associate will visually inspect units to make sure it meets required specifications (i.e. the unit is clean, all feet are attached, no scratches, etc).
- Swipe test cards through the device and run a $0.01 transaction to make sure the terminal is capable of dialing out to a host.
- Perform a print test to make sure the printer is functioning properly.
- Monitors the amount of time a device is plugged in for testing to ensure there are no thermal defects.
- Performs work requiring basic computer use and testing of electronic components using documented procedures.
- Input repair details in an online management system.
- Ability to meet production goals determined by Supervisor, measured in units per hour.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Operates required equipment in a safe manner following established safety rules, maintains a neat and clean work area.
No Degree Required
- 18+ years old
- Team Player
- Communication: Ability to discuss ideas intelligently and to present ideas in a professional manner.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply directly to this posting or online at www.randstadusa.com Please call our office at 916-774-4700 if you have any questions!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.