Electrophysiology Cardiology needed for premier practice in Indiana
This position provides a great opportunity to dedicate your expertise and to expand the program that is growing beyond the capacity of the existing physicians. Join 10 well known and respected physicians.
- 5 Interventional cardiologists + 2 Clinical Electrophysiologists + 3 non-invasive Cardiologist and 5 NP?s
- CardioMEMS, Watchman & Lariat Procedure for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation are a PLUS!
- 1 or more dedicated days for office and hospital reading Echo, Nuclear and CCTA
- Balance between clinic / hospital, 2 Hospital Hybrid procedure rooms, Office attached to hospital
- 1:5 week/end call
- Stroke Prevention Program
- The ?Heart, Vascular and Stroke Program? is an integrated physician/hospital program to work together to build this service line, obtain special care contracts, and share savings generated by mutual decision making to improve efficiency
- Academic opportunity to teach residents and medical students (if desired)