Electrophysiology Staff Tech
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs imaging procedures/treatments according to cardiac catheterization lab practice standards in order to aid in the diagnosis and/or treatment of disease.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure and monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure
- Assists the physician throughout the procedure
- Assesses the procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
- Using the electronic medical record, performs procedural documentation for all procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab in a timely manner.
- Safely operates electrophysiology support equipment including EP recording system, 3D mapping and EP stimulator and maintains medical devices.
- Cleans and calibrates equipment
- Works under the direction of physician.
What You Will Need:
- Associates Degree Required
- Must be a Registered Nurse, Cardiovascular Tech, Respiratory Therapist, or Radiology Technologist.
- Must have a current Florida license/certification in respective field
- Must be certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Requires three years of clinical experience in an Electrophysiology Lab
- Computer proficiency required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills