Elementary School Teaching
International Academy of Saginaw
International Academy of Saginaw-website
Due to unexpected increased enrollment International Academy of Saginaw is currently seeking a full time Elementary Teacher for the 20/21 school year.
The position offers competitive salary with benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision plans.
The International Academy of Saginaw is a K-8 academy with approximately 150 students and 20 staff. We feature smaller class sizes, usually less than 20 and the opportunity for the teacher to be involved in shaping our school. We pride ourselves on providing a high-quality education to a diverse population in the Saginaw metropolitan area. The Academy strives to help our students to achieve their full potential, prepare them for success in college, equip them with the ability and desire for lifelong learning, and build civic, ethical, and moral values.
- Providing classroom instruction to students.
- Classroom supervision.
- Lesson planning.
- Working collaboratively with staff and students.
- Maintaining student records.
- Work on school improvement team.Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- Michigan Teaching License
- Student focused
- Willingness to work as part of team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Goal orientation; planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals