Most of the position’s tasks will entail loading rail cars, and in fewer measure, it will be filling in as needed in the elevator
Cargill, together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones - every day. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you.
Meal Load Out Job Purpose/General Description
The purpose of this position is to operate equipment associated with the meal load out process to load trucks and rail cars with meal or hulls. Operators in this position are responsible for the effective and efficient operation of MLO. They will ensure that the equipment is fully operational and in good repair. Interacts on a regular basis with crush operators, supervisors or other personnel
Elevator Operator Job Purpose/General Description
The purpose of this position is to operate equipment associated with the elevator process. Operators in this position are responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the elevator area. They will ensure that the equipment is fully operational and in good repair. Interacts on a regular basis with meal and bean customers, crush operators, supervisors, Eurofins or other personnel.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Must be able to perform physical job duties including bending/stooping, climbing ladders, open/close valves, shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment
- Must be able to read/write English
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to work holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts
- At least 1 year of experience in production related work
- Forklift certified