My name is La Vonna Willis and I help place candidates, such as yourself, in positions over all geographic regions for Apex Systems, Inc., the second largest staffing firm in the United States.
I currently have an Insurance Verification Specialist in Indianapolis IN and from what I see on your resume, you look like you would be a great fit. If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please respond with a copy of your Word resume and the best time and phone number I can contact you on at email@example.com
Job Title: Insurance Verification Specialist
Start Date: December 3rd
Location: Indianapolis IN 46241
Projected Contract length: 6 month contract to hire
Training:M-F 830 AM – 500 PM
Pay Rate: 13.50 per hour paid weekly!
Hours: M-F 830 AM – 500 PM
• Candidates will be verifying insurance benefits for patients
• Will be making outbound calls to doctor offices, medical plans and patients
• Data Entry skills are a must
• Must be able to navigate through multiple databases/monitors
• Medical experience is helpful, but not required
• Work will be assigned to the candidates, and they will work on it until it is completed/satisfied
• Managers will do face-to-face interviews with candidates
• Positions are possible temp-to-hire, but not guaranteed
• Ideal candidates will have strong work ethics (attendance, time management) and have a strong desire to help our patients.
• Overtime is usually done during the week if needed, but it is not mandatory, it is voluntary and it would not be expected at the beginning of the assignment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178