Under indirect supervision/assistance, this position is responsible for the business, financial and customer service activities of the site.
- With guidance from Regional Manager/Director, is responsible for the business decisions of the site, including reviewing accuracy of financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, capital expenditures, payroll and other financial activities necessary to maintain financial overview of the location. Assists in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and long term planning in order to establish goals which support the Company’s strategy and vision; directs and modifies, as required, the work methods and processes to meet these goals.
- Manage and adhere to the customer contract.
- Manage operational and administrative activities of the site, including all work assignments of personnel, performance evaluations, hiring requirements, career development of all technical and office personnel.
- Serves as Company’s representative at the site. Conducts relationship meetings with contract customers on a regular basis to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and quality standards are being rendered and the prospects for future sales. Manage multiple relationships in a contract customer base, to include the corporate level.
- Ensures an agenda is complete and either conducts or assigns someone to conduct monthly staff meetings.
- Motivate employees and maintain employee morale which includes timely completion of employee reviews.
- Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
- Monitor the Company’s Quality program in the station and ensure conformity and implementation of standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and Company safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site and at any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with Company Safety Officer.
- Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at heart.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Minimum 2 year college degree or two years of college towards a higher degree in a business-related discipline or 2 years’ equivalent work experience in a related field. (May be superseded by higher contract requirements)
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- 4 year college degree in a business-related discipline
- Possess OSHA 10 or 30 certification
- Documented evidence of Project management or Organizational Development Experience,
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience or
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a service industry or
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in preparing and managing budgets
- Combined 3 years’ experience in above three areas if minimum 2 years in any one cannot be met.
- Supervisory experience in an Airport environment
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and results.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or job type.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to manage resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-Mail, scanning and copying equipment.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the Company’s insurance policy
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Must be able obtain and maintain an Airport Security badge
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands of this position vary by day and are not based solely on a single workday.
Handling / Fingering
Reach Above Shoulder
Squat or Stoop
Bend or Kneel
10 lbs or less
10 lbs or less
N (Not Applicable)
Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
Occupation requires this activity less than 5% of the time
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements: Vision (Near, Distance), Hearing
Varies between an office environment as well as all areas located on Airport property. May be around dust, dirt and noise levels above OSHA minimum requirements. Use of PPE required
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact email@example.com.
This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.