EMAIL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST - CONTRACT - ORLANDO, FL
Email Campaign Specialist Responsibilities:
* Work with ESP partners, Creative and Strategy Agencies to create and execute email campaigns that drive business impact
* Create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
* Assist in the strategy behind campaigns and the creation of new marketing opportunities.
* Assist in developing a productive relationship with email vendor (ESP) as key client point-of-contact to maximize vendor value.
* Work collaboratively with various teams to review and approve campaign creative
* Manage campaign calendar and deployment schedule across client Brands to ensure deadlines are consistently met
* Be able to effectively communicate & translate key metrics to the Management Team
* Recommend changes to existing segmentation and campaigns based on own analysis
* Serve as the primary contact for the Brands to assist with the planning and execution of email campaigns
* Ensure spam regulation compliance (CAN-SPAM)
* Ensure email marketing best practices are met
* Lead small and large scale projects as needed, proactively identifying and communicating potential problems and issues to project team members/leaders.
* Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
Email Campaign Specialist Requirements:
* 1 year experience service high volume email marketing initiatives
* Experience working with an Email Service Provider (ESP) with email campaigns
* Experience with targeting and segmentation data/lists
* Strong storyline based deck writing skills using PowerPoint
* Personality- need to be able to present at brand meetings, manage relationship between vendors
* Experience in a fine dining, luxury brand or high end retail (highly preferred)
* Degree (highly preferred)
-Experience with Agility Harmony ESP
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$17.00 - $28.00 /hour