|Type of Position||Regular|
|Schedule||Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
The Email Developer will drive key campaigns from concept through release, working collaboratively within the Marketing team and with key stakeholders across the Club. The role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation and the key performance indicators used to track online and offline campaigns. They will ensure successful implementations and configurations of the Adobe Campaign tool.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Plan, setup, and execute Adobe Campaign in accordance with the strategy and objectives of the Club. Work with team members to establish best practices to maximize efficiency and minimize risk. Design, create and maintain Adobe Campaign workflows.
Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to leverage personas, customer journeys, and data strategies to develop and implement marketing automation programs. Collaborate with business lines to understand the current system and new business requirements.
Design test plans and quality control processes for campaign and related systems. Recommend measures to improve campaign processes, methods and design.
Serve as an adviser and expert for platform deployments, software implementations, and technical support. Provide problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution, including Adobe Customer Care ticket creation and tracking, communication of status to stakeholders.
Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation. Work with others to understand specifications around data and ensure data is available for campaigns.
Work with analytics team to recommend measures/metrics that can evaluate program/process effectiveness and value. Perform extensive testing and create queries to extract and validate segment data and sizing.
Campaign monitoring of all ad hoc and triggered email deployments. Email platform performance oversight.
Serve as a resource to email, e-business, and internal technology teams. Mentor and train others in Adobe Campaign.
Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, technology or related field.
• Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner, Developer or Architect Certification, or equivalent Certification from another Email Service Provider (ESP) is preferred.
• 2 plus years of experience developing and implementing an ESP, with experience working on the administrative side of the platform as well as interfacing the ESP with a third-party systems.
• 2 plus years of experience working in application design, configuration, performance and support in a production environment.
• 1 plus years of experience with database development.
• 1 plus years of experience with multiple relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.)
• Eager to learn new applications of traditional technologies.
• Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer success.
• Ready to be part of a rapidly evolving team.
• Able to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience.
• Familiarity with Enterprise software and project implementation life cycles is a plus.
• Knowledge of CRM and/or Marketing applications and processes is a plus.
• Strong functional proficiency in campaign orchestration and marketing automation using an ESP.
• Experience in configuration, customer and recipient schema.
• Thorough understanding of campaign performance analysis to drive continuous improvement.
• CMS integration experience (primarily AEM) a plus.
• Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager) a plus.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
AAA Northeast is one of the largest and most innovative membership organizations in North America. It is a multi-business organization comprising more than 50 locations in a five-state area. We provide valuable roadside service to our 3.7 million members, as well as many specialized services such as Financial Services & Loans, Insurance, Travel, Discounts, Auto Glass, and Driver Training. AAA is a key advocate for issues impacting the traveling public, such as highway safety, road maintenance and related legislation. We have a unique organizational model and many of our businesses are the largest and most sought after in their industries. AAA Northeast employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us. In order to continue our mission, our organization is expanding and we need talented people to work alongside us in creating our next 100 years.