Our client, a growing technology start-up, is looking for a sharp Email Marketing Manager to manage their marketing department and digital initiatives. At this growing company, you will have access to opportunities for hands-on learning with well-established individuals in the industry. If you are looking to grow your career within email marketing, and have a passion for the technology industry, please apply today!
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Strategize and execute email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the leadership team to make sure team goals are met and exceeded
- Improve campaign performances and evaluating based on A/B testing
- Lead in driving other digital initiatives forward such as lead generation, SEM, SEO, and social media marketing
- Work within HTML/CSS
Email Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing required
- Prior experience working for a technology company or agency
- Experience working within Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Analytically driven
- Experience working within HTML/CSS
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to ignite a career. It’s location in downtown Chicago is easily accessible by public transportation and has a competitive salary. If you are interested in this Email Marketing Manager position, please apply today!
Senior Marketing Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: SEO , SEM , email marketing , social media , strategy , strategic , marketing campaign , analytics , writing , editing , content , content creation , Hubspot , lead generation , salesforce , constant contact , MailChimp , ActiveCampaign , GetResponse , HTML , CSS , Marketo , Pardot
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.