Purpose Of The Job
This position is responsible for monitoring and reporting on external email campaigns; managing and optimizing the design, content, targeting and messaging of email communications.
- Responsible for the establishment, execution, documentation and management of strategic planning and day to day operation of email marketing, including the managerial responsibilities for email marketing team
- Work cross-functionally with other marketing teams, sales department as well as engineering teams to deliver e-mail marketing strategy, developing detailed project specifications and providing end-to-end email marketing management
- Comply with industry rules and regulations governing commercial email communication. (CAN-SPAM)
- Consistently improve the performance of email marketing and identify the enhancement opportunities to maximize ROI. Evaluation index will include open rate, click-through-rate and conversion rate of commercial email as well as revenue growth driven by email marketing.
- Continuously analyzing and improving customer satisfaction with emails basing on improved knowledge and insight gained from the various web analytics tools as well as email marketing related vehicles presently in house (Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Cheetah Digital, BlueCore and Google Analytics).
- Enhance email marketing advancement by using remarketing tool to identify customer behavior pattern and improve customer lifecycle, customer retention and ongoing loyalty.
- Establish, execute and improve email marketing strategies for consistent email subscriber growth and new customer acquisition
- Will supervise, mentor, guide and manage performance of email marketing team
- Drive the collaboration within teams as well as with other department to ensure that all email messaging and offers are correctly presented to customers and all email related customer issues are efficiently solved.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned by management.
Minimum Requirements & Special Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
- At least 5 years working experience in marketing related business areas and/or e-Commerce
- Experience working with sophisticated self-service email delivery tools, preferably Cheetah Digital and BlueCore
- Knowledge of images software, eCommerce, eTail, IT/Consumer Electronics business.
- Familiarity with CAN SPAM regulation
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills