Teleflora seeks an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join the Teleflora.com team. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for developing email that is creative as well as tactical execution deploying emails. Email Marketing Manager also oversees loyalty program, vendor managed triggered/affinity campaigns, and text messaging marketing initiatives. They will work with both internal teams and external vendors to implement integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must have extensive knowledge of email marketing, list management, segmentation, and email analytics.
Here's what you'll do:
* Plan and manage all email marketing campaigns.
* Work with self-service email delivery system (Silverpop) for production and deployment of emails
* Ensure accuracy in pricing, promotion, copy and links for all emails.
* Work with web producers for proper coding and testing of emails.
* Routing and approvals with marketing and executive stakeholders
* Responsible for building and managing the email list.
* Oversee loyalty program managed by a 3rd party
* Collaborate with analytics team to understand customer behavior, value, and segmentation
* Work with 3rd party vendors on text messaging, triggered and affinity email execution
* Collaborate with merchandising team to select merchandise for email campaigns
* Develop creative briefs and work with the agency and production team on creative deployment.
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
* 2 to 3 years of email marketing experience a must
* Familiarity with Silverpop tool and html
* High level of proficiency with Excel a must
* Familiarity with SQL a plus
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
* Ability to analyze customer needs accurately
* Strong interpersonal skills and works well with cross functional teams and 3rd party vendors
* Able to work under deadline and in a fast paced environment
* Self-motivated and energetic
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Results-driven and able to work in a dynamic environment
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
* Subsidized gym membership.
* On-site subsidized high end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
* Free on-site yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
* Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
* Free tobacco cessation programs.
* Work-Life balance.
* All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office.
* Discounted tickets to various LA attractions.
* We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
Say everything and share your "Love Out Loud"™ with the gift of Teleflora® flowers -- all made by hand and delivered by hand by your local florist. By tapping over 10,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist--even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep--Teleflora's network of professional florists create artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. Teleflora makes every day an occasion with a 2-in-1 gift that includes a multi-purpose keepsake container for long-lasting enjoyment. Follow Teleflora on Facebook and tag your own #LoveOutLoud moment.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled