Kaplan Early Learning Company is seeking to hire anEmail Marketing Specialist.
Don't come to work; come to play! Whether we're curating original resources, or embedding vibrant videos and playful photos into our content channels, play is at the heart of our work on the digital marketing team. The Kaplan Email Marketing Specialist will join a dynamic group of creative, curious, and committed digital marketing professionals who build engaging brand experiences to meet our business goals. This team member will be responsible for activating our email marketing strategy, collaborating with designers, photographers, videographers, and developers to ideate, craft, execute, and analyze our email marketing tactics.
For over 50 years, Kaplan Early Learning Company has been a premierprovider of educational products and services that enhance children's learning.Our corporate office and warehouseislocated in Lewisville, NC just 5 miles from Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem, NC.
Family-oriented and mission-driven, Kaplan is proud that our work champions play every day, and we're looking for team members who take play as seriously as we do.
We recognize the important role our organization plays in providing essential products and services to our customers and early learning communities. The health and well-being of our staff members is our priority. We continue to follow the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and we are taking every step possible to provide a safe and clean environment.
We offer an attractive Benefits Package that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Verizon & AT&T Discount
- Educational Tuition Assistance
- Child Care Discounts
- YMCA Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- LifeMart Discounts
- Kaplan Store Discount
- Matching 401(k) Plan
Position Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Build emails and SMS in marketing automation tool (NetSuite Bronto).
- Support overall email marketing strategy and create email campaigns.
- Create email lists, smart lists, and segments.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Develop an email list growth strategy to increase subscriptions.
- Manage and report all Onboarding and unsubscribe processes.
- Create and modify various email templates and components.
- Implement a rigorous testing plan and measure success for every campaign.
- Measure email marketing KPIs.
- Increase acquisition, re-engagement, drip campaigns, and lifecycle marketing.
- Set up A/B subject line, creative and copy tests on a regular basis.
- Monitor marketplace trends and changes, to drive best practices, best-in-class opportunities.
- Monitor and alert all data sharing processes (Manual and API processes).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field, OR equivalent years of experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+years demonstrated email marketing experience, preferably in B2B and B2C.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Able to think strategically, execute quickly, and drive multiple objectives.
- Self-motivated with an innovative, can-do spirit that is proactive, results-focused, and team-oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We look forward to reviewing your Employment Application/Resume.
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace differences, welcome diversity and value a culture of respect.