Job Title- Embedded Developer (Junior)
Location: Murray Hill, NJ
Type- Fulltime Permanent/Subcon
Embedded Developer (Junior)
- key roles and responsibilities at customer’s site
- Work along with hardware engineers in the Board Bring-up of the newly designed Circuit Packs (that is, Controller Cards and Line Cards) in 1830 Photonic Service Switch family.
- Code and test diagnostic software APIs and routines
- involve in low level debugging and diagnostics of the various hardware interfaces (like i2c, spi, mdio buses) and devices using diagnostic tools/software
- involve in maintenance, installation and support activities of the Diagnostic software
- Code and test diagnostic software APIs and routines in C/C++, TCL scripting
- Knowledge in U-boot, Linux, kernel modules
- Low level coding of register-level, bit access of devices
- 3-5 yrs of experience.