Current Products Corp. is seeking an Embedded Firmware Developer to work with our research and development team. The Embedded Firmware Engineer will be part of a team that is responsible for the development of Current Products innovative home automation products. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering embedded firmware for a wireless product portfolio.
· Strong development skills using C/C++
· RF experience: Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi
· Experience with advanced micro-controllers, especially PIC and ARM based
· Experience with source control tools like Git and common IDEs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with micro-controller peripherals including I2C, UART, SPI, USB, ADC converters, thermal/light sensors, and motor drivers with quadrature encoding
· Hands on experience with test equipment including scopes, analyzers, and multi-meters
· Manufacturing support experience
· Experience with developing software on embedded Linux
· Multi-tasking, multi-threading, and/or RTOS experience
· Understanding of schematics, circuits, and datasheets.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years of relative work experience
What is in it for you?
We offer a great team environment where you can work with a group of creative individuals. We offer great benefits, including 401K. We are also just a short drive to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
Job Type: Salaried, Full-time