- 10 years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree or its equivalent OR 7 years of relevant experience and a Masters degree Strong experience with design and development of mission critical, ultra-high-performance Linux-based storage systems.
- Proven ability to make solid, independent technical decisions for high performance, low resource server software.
- Core knowledge in Linux Kernel and Linux-based OSes like Debian Strong experience in architecting products with Linux & Open Source Software Integration.
- Strong emphasis on loosely coupled & component-driven architecture. Expertise in RAID - software RAID (MD/BTRFS/ZFS) & file-systems like EXT4, BTRFS, NTFS, HFS. Expertise with arm & x86 hardware architectures and designing embedded systems with HDDs and SSDs.
- Experience in Docker framework internals & Linux Containers
- Expertise in understanding protocols like SMB, AFP, NFS, iSCSI, HTTP, USB, Thunderbolt, TCP, UDP Designing Analytics as part of development
- Excellent Linux diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Agile software development using SCRUM or Kanban is a plus