We are looking for an experienced embedded OpenGL shader developer to help create the future of Mixed Reality computing. The ideal candidate will have experience with digital video stabilization algorithms, embedded shaders, and at least 4+ years of experience developing and optimizing openGL shaders. Strong self-starters with a passion for mobile rendering performance are a must.
- Develop, refine, and optimize openGL shaders digital video stabilization for Android.
- Define calibration and validation techniques to measure effectiveness of DVS implementations.
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
Must Have Skillsets:
- Experience developing and optimizing shaders for openGL and embedded.
- Deep understanding digital video stabilization techniques.
- Work with Android development tools, debuggers, and profilers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality.
- Experience with OpenCV and Android.
- Experience with rapid development and collaboration using wiki, chat, and Jira.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
Location: Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA
Type: 6+ month contract