Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an Embedded SoftwareEngineer 4 to join our diverse, professional B-52Modernization Teamin Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Designs, develops, operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products such as laboratory simulation systems, aircraft flight control and display systems, pacemakers, defibrillators, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- Must have one of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science (CS) or an engineering discipline with a minimum of 9 years of software engineering experience
- A Master's degree in CS or an engineering discipline with a minimum of 7 years of software engineering experience
- A PhD in CS or an engineering discipline with a minimum of 4 years of software engineering experience
- Must have an active U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance, or an inactive security clearance (last used within the past 2 years)
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Experience working with Electronic Warfare Systems
- Experience programming embedded software such as: C and C++.
- Experience with complex systems of systems utilizing parallel processing, distributed processing, multi-core, secure processing.
- Experience using Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) such as: VxWorks, INTEGRITY, PSOS and/or Embedded Linux
- Experience with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3, 4 and/or 5
- Experience with tools such as: DOORS, ClearCase, ClearQuest and Rhapsody
- Experience with interfaces such as: 1553, Ethernet, USB, Serial and/or PCI-E
- Experience with Agile and/or Rapid prototyping software methodologies
- Experience leading small teams of software developers
- Active Secret (or higher) DoD security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.