- We are looking for candidates who have a good understanding of embedded software in control system applications where system timing, safety mechanisms, and performance are crucial.
- Candidate must have the ability to work well with team members to develop, review and implement complex software applications.
- This position requires an individual that is results driven, highly motivated, quality focused, and has the ability to work within a high performing team.
- The Product’s technology includes AUTOSAR, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Over-the-Air Programming, Cyber Security, Advanced Control Algorithms, and much more.
- Lead the software architecture planning, design, and implementation for an Electronic Power Steering system.
- Analyze customer, system, and safety requirements to help derive software architecture requirements.
- Design, document, and implement a world class reusable software architecture based upon generated requirements.
- Ability to utilize AUTOSAR platform functionality to help meet program functional requirements.
- Incorporate requirements traceability into the software architecture.
- Develop and implement an architecture verification plan.
- Develop documentation to comply with automotive SPICE and ISO 26262.
- Interface directly with automotive OEMs to understand requirements and review designs.
- Interface directly with suppliers to understand and influence design aspects that impact the software.
- Participate in and lead design reviews.
- Participate in software process development activities.
- Review and understand Technical References and Data Sheets for the system’s microcontroller.
- 2 or more years of embedded software development experience
- 2 or more years of development experience with AUTOSAR or software architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work well in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead initiatives and development activities
- Understanding of software development techniques and methodologies
- Understanding of ISO 26262 functional safety concepts and its impact on software development
- Expertise in software coding using C language
- Expertise in debugging and problem resolution
- Expertise in Vector based analysis and development tools
- Expertise in cross compilers and cross assemblers
- Expertise in 8-bit, 16-bit, or 32-bit microcontrollers and common peripherals
- Experience with standard software development environments (IDE)
- Experience with software configuration management systems (e.g., Synergy)
- Experience with formal requirements management tools (e.g., DOORS)
- Experience with formal architectural design tools such as Enterprise Architect.
- Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (CAN, CAN FD, FlexRay)
- Familiarity with automotive cyber security methodologies
- Familiarity with MISRA standards and verification tools
- Familiarity with maturity models such as SPICE and/or CMMI
- Familiarity with the AGILE development methodology.
- Familiarity with embedded hardware design and manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with Matlab / Simulink
- Familiarity with the software safety mechanisms such as memory protection units and watchdogs
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Bachelor - Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science (Required)
- Master - Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- Must have the ability to Sit or Stand: Ability to sit for extended periods of time, or the ability to remain on his or her feet in an upright position for continuous periods of time
Jobs are scraped from the URL http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/ rss feed