Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems Sector has a need for anEmbedded Software Engineer or Principal Embedded Software Engineer at its Subsystem and Software Sustainment (S&SS) organization in Warner Robins, GA.
- Translating software requirements into software design, producing software code from designs, and testing and debugging software code.
- Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Working in an open collaborative environment as a member of a software development team.
- Using high level programming languages such as C/C++, Java, and/or Ada.
- Using software tools such as GIT, JIRA, Eclipse, and/or Visual Studio
- Planning and executing system integration, verification and validation as part of a cross functional team.
- Performing and/or assisting with program technical planning.
- Utilizing either Agile principles or the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) to track and facilitate program execution.
- Participating as a team member to drive issues to root cause and enact corrective design actions.
- Preparing and presenting technical data to management and customers.
- Organizing and participating in system verification activities.
4. Comfortable working on team projects as well as a sole contributor
5. Experience designing OFPs
6. Experience with real-time operating system
7. Experience with automated testing techniques and tools
8. Experience with scripting language such as Python
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.