Embedded Software, Firmware Bluetooth & WiFi Test Engineer for a Global Chip company in San Jose, Ca.
Post silicon validation of WiFi and Bluetooth (BT) SoC devices. Running tests and assist design teams in debugging H/W or S/W issues.
- Ability to test embedded firmware, specifically BT and WiFi standars.
- 3-10 years of experience in BT and WiFi hardware testing at system level with some x86 or embedded architecture knowledge.
- Experience in SoC bring up and design validation.
- Execute tests, report results, Identify and help solve H/W or S/W issues discovered during testing.
- Be able to understand and modify Python test scripts etc..
- Understanding of Digital Blocks, Measuring currency and Block Diagrams
- Ability to work with scopes and oscilloscopes
Location: San Jose, Ca
Type: 6 Month Contract
Embedded Software Engineer