IVF Florida (IVFFL) is looking for a Full Time Embryologist to join its Margate, Florida team. This is an opportunity to join a growing and well respected practice!
IVF Florida is part of the IntegraMed Fertility Network which accounts for 25% of all IVF treatment performed in the United States. The IVFFL staff works together in taking patients on the journey from infertility to family.
This position reports to the Laboratory Director and will require weekend/holiday hours.
The low cost of living, alongside the beautiful sunny weather, and NO STATE INCOME TAX makes the Margate area an ideal place to live and work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Perform clinical in vitro fertilization techniques. This includes obtaining a semen specimen and preparing it for insemination, retrieving oocytes from follicular aspirates, inseminating of oocytes, culturing the resulting embryos, and assisting in the transfer of the embryos.
· Perform micromanipulation techniques, including ICSI, assisted hatching, and trophectoderm biopsy.
· Vitrification of oocytes and embryos and the cryopreservation spermatozoa and testicular tissue, and successful thawing of said zygotes and gametes.
· Extensive record keeping, including but not limited to; recording all IVF related paper work and entering data to EMR system, recording and filling laboratory checks and cleaning check lists, maintaining records on all equipment present in the laboratory.
· Prepare semen specimens for intrauterine inseminations; perform semen analysis.
· Ensure quality control and maintain chain of custody.
· Analyze test results and enters findings in computer.
· Perform quality control studies to ensure accuracy of clinical data.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance on assigned instruments and equipment according to established schedule and procedure.
· Verify instrument functioning by checking and calibrating specific lab instruments and document data.
· Record on instrument logs any repairs, replacement, and maintenance needed of equipment.
· Report test results in timely fashion.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive pay, benefits, (including health, dental, vision, PTO, and paid holidays) and growth potential.
- 401K Plan with matching option
For more information on our clinic, visit our website: https://ivfflorida.com/