As an industry leader in electronics they are committed to
maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect.
They continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers.
They have been one of the leading developer
and manufacturer of professional AV system products. Our products are used
to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech
boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other
What they offer you:
Base Salary! DOE
Competitive Equity Package!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
7 plus years experience in electrical and
- BSEE Degree (transcripts required)
- Experience working in product safety and EMC compliance
of IT and AV equipment
- Knowledge of EN55022, EN55032 and EN55024 is essential
- Highly skilled in EMC debug techniques and able to
accurately perform emissions and immunity testing.
- Thorough understanding of factors influencing EMC
emissions/immunity and mitigating techniques.
- Experience with certifications bodies such as UL/FCC is
They are currently seeking quality individuals who can help
them grow, and who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career
opportunity. They offer top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits
package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer
match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!