ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 peoplethroughout North America. For more information, visitwww.adt.comor follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. An Emergency Dispatch Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties.
TRAINING = Monday - Friday 3:45pm - 12:15am for up to 4 weeks.
WORK SCHEDULES = typically 2nd shift and work at least one weekend day
PAY = competitive and depending on experience.
BENEFITS = Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, matching 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and many other offerings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
- Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Provide alarm reset instructions to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs
- Receive inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) months of external customer service experience required, call center experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.