At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Emergency Medical Technician today with TriStar Summit Medical Center. This EMT position will be working mid-shift with rotating weekends.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Summit Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking an EMT for our Emergency Department to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The EMT-IV performs direct patient care within the scope of the EMT-IV Practice Act. The EMT utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice and maintains a safe and therapeutic environment.
- You will identify nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- In this role, you must respond appropriately to emergency/crisis situations and assist coworkers to meet patient needs.
- You will demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients.
- You will ensure the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will provide care and coordinate participation that fosters the goals of the hospital’s mission statement.
Our 218 bed facility is located in Hermitage TN and was named as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission. We are certified as a primary stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center and cancer program. We, the employees of TriStar Summit Medical Center, have a unique calling to care for those in need, whether they are patients or loved ones. In fulfilling this calling we believe in and practice daily, the values and standards that place us at the Summit of health care. Every employee is committed to the I SERVE...with pleasure values which we hold in the daily performance of our duties. These are the expectations of all TriStar Summit employees. They are a reflection of us individually and as a group. To ensure high-quality, compassionate patient care, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. So if you’re all about making a difference in healthcare, TriStar Summit offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated %243.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Emergency Services Technician EMT opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!