Northwest Medical Center
NorthwestMedical Center is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuouslyexpanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care.Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission which indicatesour high standards in performance providing the highest level of services tothe population to our community. Northwest Medical Center is also certified by the Joint Commission asprimary stroke center and an accredited chest pain center by the AmericanCollege of Cardiology. We are recognized as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center ofExcellence by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric SurgeryAccreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Our facilitycontinues growing to meet the needs of the community we serve and features expandedcapabilities in emergency, critical care, as well as women’s and children’sservices. Out state of the art maternity care includes the only Level III NICUin northern Broward County. The breadth and depth of these service linestranslates to increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. Weinvite you to join a dynamic team ofdedicated healthcare professionals and explore your grow potential.
We offer you anexcellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellentbenefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and yourability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employeediscount program, and employee stock purchase program.
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Responsible for stocking rooms with supplies.
- Collects urine drug and breath alcohol screens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.