Transports patients via ambulance. Executes the safe operation of the vehicle and the safe delivery of patients to their destinations. Provides Basic Life Support as required.
1. Provides patient care and transport via ambulance.
2. Ensures patients are safely escorted to their destination.
3. Provides basic life support as required.
4. Ensures that vehicles are properly cleaned and maintained with appropriate equipment and supplies.
5. Completes ambulance-related paperwork.
6. Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
· High School degree or equivalent, required.
· Valid NYS DOH EMT Certification, required.
· Current American Heart Association, BCLS certification, required.
· Driver’s license valid in New York State, required (current and without violations).