Advocate Aurora Health is actively seeking an ED Hospitalist to join the growing Hospitalist service line with an opening at Advocate Christ Medical Center. Our Hospitalist service line with 120+ physicians, is one of the earliest programs established in the country. Our ED Hospitalist will work closely with our Emergency Medicine physicians, case managers, and social workers to coordinate the best place of care for our patients. Ideally seeking someone with Primary Care and Hospitalist experience, this position is for someone who is ready for a new challenge! For over 20 years we have built a robust service line offering a variety of practice settings in small, medium and large hospitals.
This position includes:
- Friendly family team atmosphere at one of our largest, busiest hospitals!
- Exposure to variety of high acuity patients within tertiary environment- a positive challenge for clinical skills
- Collegial consultants to work within multi-disciplinary teams
- Flexible 7 on 7 off scheduling, 12pm-10pm
- Daily census of about 8-14 patients
- Excellent Specialist Support and multidisciplinary team
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.