Outstanding full-time opportunity for an Emergency Medicine Medical Director in Chicago, Illinois!
Board certified in Emergency Medicine with a minimum of 2 years leadership experience.
200-bed, acute care facility.
The Emergency Department treats 29,000 patients annually and staffed with emergency-trained registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and a board-certified emergency medicine physicians.
It provides 24 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of APC coverage which averages to 2 patients per hour. The patient population served includes all age groups – neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
• Facility Medical Director stipend also included
• Exceptional compensation package
• Leadership Academy programs
• Annual Medical Director conferences
• Full comprehensive benefit package
• Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier