Mercyhealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine residency-trained, BE/BC physician to join our award-winning, fully integrated health care delivery system in Janesville, Wisconsin (30 minutes south of Madison, one hour west of Milwaukee). Mercyhealth was recently included on the Becker's Hospital Review list of the top 150 places to work in healthcare.
- Mercyhealth Hospital & Trauma Center (main)-Janesville is a 240-bed Level II Trauma Center, experiencing 30,000 visits annually; 52 hours of double physician coverage sometimes triple physician coverage daily.
- Physicians also work at Mercyhealth Janesville North, a free-standing emergency room and urgent care, just 7 miles from the trauma center (main), experiencing 28,000 visits annually; staffed with a physician and mid-level providers.
- Hospitalists and Family Medicine residency performs all hospital admissions.
- EPIC electronic medical record.
- Excellent emergency medicine team, with a flexible work schedule.
Compensation & Benefits:
Our partners are our most valuable resource. As such, Mercyhealth is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program with multiple options to meet our partners’ varied needs. Some of the many benefits include health, dental, vision, disability, retirement plans, and more. You will also enjoy:
- Highly competitive compensation, along with paid licensing;
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance; and
- Sign-on bonus
- Tuition reimbursement, if applicable.