Envision Physician Services and Brandon Regional Hospital - Lakeland Freestanding ED are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Lakeland, Florida. Lakeland Freestanding ED is a brand-new free standing ED scheduled to open in Spring 2020.
- 14,000 anticipated annual patient visits
- Opening in Spring 2020
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage and dedicated bay
- State-of-the-art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound and Radiology
- Employee status
- Fully integrated with Brandon Regional Hospital
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine - ABEM or AOBEM Eligible/Certified
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.