HNI Healthcare is recruiting an Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, Idaho. HNI empowers Physicians careers through technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
This opportunity features:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Profit-Sharing bonus and sign-on bonus for employed physicians
- Designated Level III Trauma with over 32,000 visits per year
- Collegial group of Physicians and Physician Assistants with extremely low turnover and a 35-year history of serving the community
- Flexible schedule which is determined by the all the providers in the group
- Updated and renovated Emergency Department completed in 2015
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience
Why HNI Healthcare?
Resources, Training & Culture - HNIs exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.