Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking qualified Emergency Physicians to join our staff, serving patients in our growing multi-hospital network. Candidate must be ABEM/ABOEM Certified/Eligible. Bassett Healthcare Network has three Emergency Departments located in Cooperstown, Little Falls and Cobleskill Regional Hospital.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- PA Coverage and Excellent Support Staff
- 132/ 12 hour shifts per year -Incentive Opportunities for additional shifts worked
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus (Based on Productivity, Patient Satisfaction, Core Measures)
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Retention Bonus
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.