Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
As a traveling physician (Sound Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like while practicing in diverse settings across a region. You will be paid above market compensation in consideration for your adaptability to work in various locations. As an independent contractor, your mileage and lodging will be paid, and you will be supported by a dedicated team to assist you with scheduling.
- Malpractice, tail, and licensing covered by Sound Physicians
- All travel costs are covered, and you will have a dedicated team to assist you with travel accommodations
- Top-tier compensation
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Physician?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
What Matters to You
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. In this role, you will report to the Regional Medical Director.
- MD or DO
- Board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine
- Preferred current, unrestricted state license in AZ