CompHealth is assisting a hospital in California with their search for an emergency medicine ultrasound core faculty member. In addition to teaching residents, you will work 80 clinical hours per month and have administrative responsibilities. Candidates must be ultrasound EM fellowship trained, but they will consider candidates who are completing their fellowship.
In addition to the compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more, call Placing Manager Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email confidential CVs and refer to job number 2624627 to Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2624627.
- Employed or S corporation stock options available
- Earn up to $290 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice coverage
- EM ultrasound core faculty position
- Will be teaching residents
- Clinical and administrative work
- Must be ultrasound EM fellowship trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail