Saint Anne's Hospital in Fall River, MA is currently seeking Emergency Medicine physicians to join their vibrant community hospital! Full-time, part-time or per diem opportunities are available for qualified candidates. Serving patients from southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, you will join a group of providers who offer world-class, patient-centered care daily.
Our Emergency Medicine highlights include:
- A newly constructed state-of-the-art Emergency Department opened in 2012
- 27 New Private Treatment Rooms & Full Equipped dual Trauma and Cardiac Room
- Provides quality care to approximately 50,000 patients annually
- Community Hospital site for 3rd and 4th year Emergency Medicine resident rotations
Must Be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
Benefits of joining our physician-governed EM group:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Attractive year-end incentive bonus
- 401K and deferred compensation