The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC) is currently seeking Emergency Radiologists to join its Division of Emergency Radiology - one day shift position and two night shift positions. The OSUWMC Department of Radiology offers a competitive salary enhanced with an attractive benefits package, including educational opportunities through The Ohio State University.
The responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, providing interpretive and patient care services within the scope of Emergency Radiology (medical and trauma). The incumbent will provide diagnostic interpretations of plain-film, fluoroscopic, ultrasound, CT, and MR imaging examinations. Clinical services will be performed primarily in a teaching setting with fellow, resident, or medical student observation and participation.
- Day Shift: M - Fri 8am - 5pm ET
- Night Shift: 5 days on and 10 days off overnight shifts
The Department of Radiology:
- Benefiting from concurrent growth/improvements in: 1. Ambulatory facilities with excellent imaging capabilities; 2. Existing clinical spaces; and 3. New facilities through a $3.5 Billion expansion.
- Diverse state-of-the-art clinical imaging capabilities, including CT (e.g. dual-source/multi-energy), MR (e.g. 3.0T), and nuclear imaging (e.g. PET-CT)
- Strong partnership with the Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital & Richard J. Solove Research Institute (NCI-designated cancer-care facility), which represents the third largest cancer hospital in the United States and a founding institution of ORIEN.
- The Department of Radiology and Imaging Program together also provide extraordinary clinical and basic research opportunities on-campus within: 1. the Wright Center of Innovation in Biomedical Imaging (includes Molecular Imaging Agent Research and Production Facility with cyclotrons dedicated to advanced radiopharmaceutical research), and 2. its world-class Laboratory for Augmented Intelligence in Imaging.
- MD or DO; American Board of Radiology Certification.
- Must possess or be eligible for licensure in the State of Ohio.
- Fellowship training or extensive experience in Emergency Radiology desirable.
For consideration, please submit CV and cover letter to:
Kam Carlberg, Senior Leadership/Faculty Recruitment
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.