ABF Security is currently in need of a part-time Dispatcher in our Emergency Response Center. We will provide all necessary on-the-job training and certification. Candidates must be able to pass background and drug screening.
The hours for this position are every weekend Saturday and Sunday 12:00am - 8:00am . Additional hours may be available to pick up as needed.
A full review is completed after 90 days.
The Emergency Response Dispatcher will process alarm signals from both residential and commercial customers. Alarm signals will typically consist of burglary, fire and personal safety alert.
- Monitor alarm signals and respond to alarms using the information provided in a timely manner
- Properly document all responses for the alarm within the monitoring software
- Coordinate after-hour response to clients by on-call technicians or sales
- Generate service call-backs for clients requesting service appointments
- Assist clients with minor technical support issues
The successful candidate will possess or demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong customer service skills; ability to calmly work with distressed or upset clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Maintain strong collaborative work environment
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Must be able to pass extensive drug and background checks
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Women, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled are encouraged to apply.