Emergency Roadside Dispatcher
Call Center Dispatch Opportunity
Starting at $15.35/hour – plus 8% Shift Differential
Full Time / Swing Shift
Career Advancement Opportunities
As an Emergency Roadside Dispatcher for the Automobile Club of Southern California you are bringing your passion for helping others to a best-in-class organization that is delivering legendary service to our members.
We are hiring for a swing shift training class that will begin on November 6th.
As a representative of this team you will:
- Work directly with 350+ independent contract stations facilitating service delivery to members.
- Process both inbound and outbound calls from members and independent contract stations within a fast-paced call center environment.
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests utilizing various internal dispatching applications.
- Effectively diffuse high-tension situations.
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The confidence, job knowledge, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Ability to succeed in a structured, goal-oriented environment.
- Commitment to completing the entire six-weeks of the training schedule without interruption.
- Prior Dispatch experience within a high-volume environment is preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off (vacation, illness, holiday and flex days)
- Pension, 401k retirement savings plan, wellness incentive program
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Robust employee reward / discount program
As North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, we have more than 16 million members across 21 states. Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.