Emergency Roadside Specialist
Call Center Opportunity
Starting at $15.05/hour – plus monthly pay incentives
Full Time / Swing Shift
Career Advancement Opportunities
As an Emergency Roadside Specialist for the Automobile Club of Southern California you are bringing your passion for helping others to a best-in-class organization that is delivering legendary service to our members.
We are hiring for a swing shift training class that will begin on October 8th.
As a representative of this team you will:
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Process member requests for roadside assistance in our fast-paced call center.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests.
- Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high-tension situations.
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The confidence, job knowledge, and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Ability to succeed in a structured, goal-oriented environment.
- Commitment to completing the entire three-weeks of the training schedule without interruption.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Prior customer service work in any field is preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off (vacation, illness, holiday and flex days)
- Pension, 401k retirement savings plan, wellness incentive program
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Robust employee reward / discount program
As North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, we have more than 16 million members across 21 states. Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.