This position is responsible for coordinating communication activities between caregivers, departments, patients and visitors, physicians, nurses and other health care personnel. It is accountable for accurate maintenance of the patient documentation including order entry and coordination of patient admission, transfer, and discharge.
Position requires the full understanding through active participation in fulfilling the Saddleback Medical Center (SMC) Mission and iABC�s core values. Employee understands and supports the organizations Strategic Plan, Lean Initiatives for Continuous Performance Improvement, Patient Safety, and Patient Centered Care.
- One year acute care experience Emergency Services secretary preferred. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for an employee with strong education and associated experiential background.
- Proficient in Medical Terminology.
- Electronic Medical Record experience desirable.
- Strong Customer Service Skills; excellent communication skills with strong organizational and goal-oriented values.
- High School Graduate or equivalent